As with most Vortex Products it comes with their Lifetime Unconditional Warranty. They will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. The Warranty is for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars. Fully transferable No warranty card to fill out No receipt needed to hang on to If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, call and they will take care of it.
For what we would call a mid range cost scope you are getting a high price range quality scope from a great company with great rep in the optics manufacturing industry.
Don't forget All orders from Vortex over $99 receive choice of Free Vortex Ball Cap or Fleece Hat and Free Shipping.
Here's a run down on the specs of the SPARC:
What's In The Box?2x Screw on Magnifier
3 Different level of risers (Extra High, High, & Low)
Elastic, one-piece lens cover
(2) CR 2354 Batteries
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One-Piece Tube - Maximizes strength and waterproofness. Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof - Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside.
- Fogproof Nitrogen - purged to inhibit internal fogging.
- Shockproof - High recoil rating. Tested with .375 H&H Magnum for 1000 rounds.
- Parallax Free - Allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open, without concern for parallax shooting error.
- Operating Temperature - Rated from -40 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity - Provides ten variable illumination settings to increase or decrease dot brightness according to viewing conditions.
- Night Vision Mode - Sets the brightness to the lowest possible level—an illumination level that generally is not seen without use of a night vision device.
- 2x Magnifier - Screw-in doubler provides extra magnification for longer distance shooting.
- Risers and Shims - Combine in various ways to mount the SPARC at four different heights.
- Battery Life - 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life in normal mode of operation: 120 hours (maximum brightness), 3400 hours (minimum brightness). Typical battery life in night vision mode: 4200 hours (maximum brightness), 4600 hours (minimum brightness).